Manhunt for Tube passenger after two women sexually assaulted on Victoria line trains



Police are hunting a man after two women were sexually assaulted on the Tube.

Officers investigating the two Victoria line sex attacks have released CCTV pictures in the hope of finding the perpetrator.

The first assault, on January 19, saw a 22-year-old victim followed onto a train by a “suspicious looking” man who had been standing behind her on the platform at around 6.35pm.

While on the Underground train, which was travelling between Oxford Circus and Finsbury Park, the man groped her over her clothing before both she and the man got off at Seven Sisters, police said.

The two assaults were months apart, but police believe they are linked. (BTP)

The second assault happened at around lunchtime on March 30, when a 26-year-old woman travelling on a northbound train from King’s Cross was touched inappropriately by a man sitting next to her.

Australian woman shot dead by US police after calling 911

She got up and changed carriages, and the man got off at Seven Sisters and waited on the platform for another train.

The British Transport Police said they believe the two alleged sex assaults are linked.

Anyone who recognises the man in the CCTV pictures has been asked to call officers on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 citing reference 350 of 03/08/2017. 



Source : http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/manhunt-for-tube-passenger-after-two-women-sexually-assaulted-on-victoria-line-trains-a3604891.html

Website by DEDALUSWEB